Sunday, March 16, 2014

Healthy Monster Cookie Dough Dip

                           

I promise that no one you serve this Healthy Monster Cookie Dough Dip to will know A) it's healthy and B) what the secret ingredient is. I took this dip to a party and took some to my family; everyone loved it and devoured it.

A made a few revisions to the recipe linked below. First, I used dry chickpeas. I soaked the beans overnight, rinsed them, and then cooked according to the package directions. FYI - if you don't let the beans cool completely before stirring in the chocolate chips and M&Ms, they will melt. The dip still tastes great, but looks less appetizing. Luckily, I learned from experience for you, and my friends and family don't judge appearances when it comes to dessert!

I used peanut butter and stirred in 1/3 cup of M&M's for a true Monster Cookie taste. I served with Kinnikinnick Gluten Free Graham Crackers, but it's also good eaten straight from the bowl with a spoon.

Enjoy!


Click here for recipe from Chocolate Covered Katie

0 comments: